Cashback Program: Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cashback?
Cashback means money back. Security Bank is giving you a portion of your spending back when you make an online purchase through the rewards card newsletter cashback links.
How will I get the cashback?
Cashback will be credited back directly to your Security Bank account.
Do I need to have a Security Bank account and a Security Bank Credit Card to get the cashback?
Yes. You need to have a Security Bank account since the cashback will be credited to your account directly. You also need to use your Security Bank Credit Card on ALL transactions to be able to qualify for the cashback.
I had a problem logging in or clicking the cashback link provided to go to the product site. What do I do?
If you discover that any of our affiliate links are down or broken, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Additionally, some programs that you have installed can update the “Hosts” file of your computer, which may interfere and cause problems with the cashback program.
Why didn’t I get Cashback?
Your Cashback might not have been tracked/credited due to the following reasons:
- You may not have clicked from the rewards card newsletter cashback links when making a purchase. Unfortunately, if you did not redirect to the store of choice before the order, we will be unable to track your order and thus no Cashback will be awarded.
- You may not have followed the Merchant Store’s Terms & Conditions when ordering through the rewards card newsletter cashback links. Every partner store comes with its unique set of Terms and Conditions. If you fail to adhere to them when ordering, we will be unable to earn commission from our partner stores and hence, no Cashback will be awarded. You can access each partner store's Terms & Conditions on the pop-up pages generated by the rewards card newsletter cashback links.
- Cashback takes up to 60 days to be processed and reflected in your account.
- There was a cancellation, return or exchange of your order. Cashback is only awarded for successful orders and will not be awarded for cancellations, returns or exchanges.
- You have ad blockers or have disabled allowing cookies on your browser.
- You did not use your Security Bank credit card on your online purchase.
Amount of cashback received was incorrect. What do I do?
Your Cashback calculation is based on the following factors:
For certain stores, the percentage and/or amount of Cashback awarded is not fixed and is calculated based on different tiers (e.g. different categories of products and new/existing customers).
Check the Cashback tiers for every store on each pop-up page (generated by the rewards card newsletter cashback links) to know the amount of Cashback you will be awarded before ordering.
Note that: For Lazada, a click-through must be made for each subsequent order. Subsequent orders with no click through from the rewards card newsletter cashback links will not be awarded Cashback.
Still unsure? Get intouch with us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much cashback do I get?
The cashback amount differs per merchants. Customers may get 1%-15% cashback. You may check the Cashback tiers for every store on each pop-up page (generated by the rewards card newsletter cashback links) to know the amount of Cashback you will be awarded.
How long will it take for me to get my cashback?
The cashback should reflect on your Security Bank account within 60 days or less depending on the merchant.
Does cashback expire?
No. The cashback accumulated in your Security Bank account does not have an expiration.